Monday, December 21, 2009

How do i check to see if my top loading whirlpool heavy duty washing machine's pump is plugged?

It goes through the washing and rinsing aggitation cycle with no problem but shuts offHow do i check to see if my top loading whirlpool heavy duty washing machine's pump is plugged?
Call the Maytag man, I hear he's got a lot of free time on his hands.How do i check to see if my top loading whirlpool heavy duty washing machine's pump is plugged?
It sounds like this is a switch problem. Turn the thing to the spin cycle and see if you can get it to go. If so the switch may need to be replaced.
can u just turn the knob to the spin cycle? I remember a while backi turned off the cold water supply to my machine and i would turn off before the finall rinse

No comments:

Post a Comment