Monday, December 21, 2009

My whirlpool washing machine won't wash !!!?

the settings were:


superload (it was supposed to be large load actually)


cold


extra rinse





the water came down but it wouldn't go into the washing cycle ! it would just stop and make this buzzing noise what's wrong with it ?? helpMy whirlpool washing machine won't wash !!!?
I hate to think that the timer is gone!











Let me run trough it


setting into position


washer filled





Clothes in the washer


pulled knob


the machine buzz


nothing moves





Am I correct?





now try another setting and start





Nothing happened





The timer is gone!





I hope that you have a warranty still on the washer , it costed me $200.00





Edit





I also forgot to mention to you that


sometimes if the washer is on pause it will not wash so you need to wait .My whirlpool washing machine won't wash !!!?
re distribute the load, it may be out of balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment