Monday, December 21, 2009

My Whirlpool Washing Machine is on strike:My 4 speed automatic washer stop in the washing cycle.?

It fills water, washing, agitate until it reaches to light cycle before spin section. I was advised to clean the drain filter. But I don't know the location of this so called ';Drain Filter.';


Anybody has any idea?


Any tips will be highly appreciated,


Thanks


alex (Need a hand) in TxMy Whirlpool Washing Machine is on strike:My 4 speed automatic washer stop in the washing cycle.?
If you can't locate the owner's manual, I have 2 suggestions:





1. Seem like the drain filter would be near the area where the drain hose meets the machine.





2. Contact Whirpool and ask them:





http://whirlpool.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wh鈥?/a>My Whirlpool Washing Machine is on strike:My 4 speed automatic washer stop in the washing cycle.?
Some washers stop for a soak period before continuing. This is normal. I don't know how long you waited to determine that it did in fact stop and won't procede to the next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment