Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a Whirlpool Front Load washing machine. Anyone know what the blinking ';F error indicator'; stands for?

The washer get 20 minutes through the wash cycle and stop and alarms and blinks F. Anyone know what the F code stands for? I just moved and have not unpacked my book yet, wish I knew where it was in all 3,297 boxes. UGH. Please help.I have a Whirlpool Front Load washing machine. Anyone know what the blinking ';F error indicator'; stands for?
I have the same washer and just looked in my book. Here's what it says....';F'; Variables (F4 to F16) (Electrical Problem) Select PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle. Select DRAIN %26amp; SPIN if there is excessive water in the washer. Re-select cycle and press START. If the problem remains, call for service. ';FO2'; (Drain Problem) Select PAUSE/CANCEL twice to cancel the cycle. Unplug washer or disconnect power. I can remember this happening to me a couple of times. There's nothing serious going on.I have a Whirlpool Front Load washing machine. Anyone know what the blinking ';F error indicator'; stands for?
I have a Kenmore brand and the F on mine means it needs service. I have looked in my book and it says to: Press STOP once to clear code. Press START. If code appears again, call for service.





If you have your book handy just check under troubleshooting it should tell you more.





I know it sucks when the washer goes down.





gram
Remove the front lower panel and clean out the trap.It must be clogged with debris.
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment