Monday, December 21, 2009

Whirlpool Washing Machine 6th. Sense - AWM 8127 7kg.?

Please can anyone help me I have lost the Users Manual for my Washing Machine during moving to another house I have searched the internet but I coulden't find them. I would be very gratfull if someone could send me a copy. Thank You DorisWhirlpool Washing Machine 6th. Sense - AWM 8127 7kg.?
I work for Sears and I sell large appliances. Try calling this number. 1-800-446-2574 ext. 1649 and ask for Sean Herron. He is the sales representative for Whirlpool that covers our area and he did two terms in Iraq. He is the Sears Account Manager and if anyone can help you it would be him.


Tell him that Bob from the Sears on the Lawrence Ave. store in Chicago told you to call him. I respect him and he respects me. I did 6 years in Naval Air during the Viet Nam war.


Sean is a Marine so I know he will go out of his way to help you. My father was a Marine.Whirlpool Washing Machine 6th. Sense - AWM 8127 7kg.?
here is whirlpool s website








http://www.whirlpool.com/content.jsp?sec鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment