Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Whirlpool Washing machine makes a very LOUD noise at the last spin?

I have a Whirlpool/Ultimate Care Heavy Duty Super Capacity Plus washing machine. At the last spin only right at the off position it makes this very loud noise. The clothes are not unbalancing the machine I did that. That has nothing to do with it. This noise is louder than that. The machine is level. I wanted to take the agitator out to check and clean. I took the top off then the part with the black seal on it off. I took the bolt out now I can't figure out how to get that one part out. It has like 4 tabs on the top. When you turn the agitator these pieces come out from the side of this part to lock the agitator. If you move it then they go back in. Does anyone know how to take this off.


It is dirty inside this thing, I can see that. I wondered if there was more dirt or anything else underneath the agitator. Model # is LSW9245EQO. I have tried all cycles, perm/press, cotton and delicate. It does it on all cycles. Any information I'd appreciate.My Whirlpool Washing machine makes a very LOUD noise at the last spin?
I don't know if taking the agitator apart will solve your problem. I had the same model Whirlpool washer, and nothing anyone did made any difference to the noise level. It washed and spun OK, but it sounded like a bucket of bolts. It also shook so much that it moved the dryer. That had nothing to do with an unbalanced load. I finally replaced it.My Whirlpool Washing machine makes a very LOUD noise at the last spin?
Look under the washer. If you see little bits of black rubber under the washer, there is a part wearing on the very bottom of the washer. Mine done the same thing, then one day, it just stopped. I went online and found the part, and my husband replaced it. Take a look at www.repairclinic.com. I am sure that it will take you through a list of questions, that might help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment