Monday, December 21, 2009

Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine?

We payed $900 dollars for it and my mom thinks it is a waste. It turns our clothes mainly jeans into big wrinkles! I cant get them out! not even my dryer can!








Another thing is that my mom doesn't think that it cleans clothes effectivly because it dosen't cover the clothes all of the way with water.. ( you cant choose a water level ) ....... My dad thinks that it is a defect...... is it???





Another thing is that is doesnt rotate the clothes properly like we put a red jacket inside the washer on top and it stayed there the whole time through out the WHOLE WASH...





IS OUR PURCHASED MACHINE A DEFECT???Whirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine?
call the Whirlpool toll free hotlineWhirlpool Cabrio Washing Machine?
I have the washing machine. What is happening is completely normal. Report Abuse

how old are you, who cares what mom thinks, is she using it everyday, grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment