Monday, December 21, 2009

I need help replacing pump cover on a Whirlpool front loader washing machine?

I have just inherited a Whirlpool front loader, Wf665/1. I checked the pump and now cannot get pump cover back on. Instructions say to turn pump clockwise until tight, but I cannot turn pump at all. Any suggestions?I need help replacing pump cover on a Whirlpool front loader washing machine?
Hmm. There might be a easier way to go about this delima. Usually, Whirlpool makes washing for Kenmore/GE. Their site be able to give you some info on how to handle this situation.I need help replacing pump cover on a Whirlpool front loader washing machine?
I belive you are talking about the coin and pin trap on the pump. It will only go on one way. Allign the track on the top of the housing with the matching part on the screw in plug.

1 comment:

  1. I have this problem as well. I just couldn't turn the pump at all. Wonder is there any solution yet? :(

    ReplyDelete