Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a washing machine - Whirlpool that is 12 years old....HELP?

My washing machine is 12 years old and is not used a lot. The spin cycle quit working. Is it cheaper to buy a new one?I have a washing machine - Whirlpool that is 12 years old....HELP?
It is cheaper to purchase a new one. My machine (spin cycle) quit working this past week. When the repair man came to take a look, he said it was the washer transmission that was out and the cost to repair it would be almost as much as buying a new one.I have a washing machine - Whirlpool that is 12 years old....HELP?
It needs a belt. Cheap fix...
My experience has been that once I fixed one thing, something else would break on any washer over 7 yrs old. I would look for a new one.
yes it would be. look online for stores like sears, walmart, jc penney. for the cheapy ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment