Monday, December 21, 2009

Whirlpool Duet Front Loader Washer - All of the water doen't drain after wash.?

I notice an odor emanating from the washer and by moving the washer drum I can hear waster splashing. All of the water is not draining out of the washer after the wash cycle.Whirlpool Duet Front Loader Washer - All of the water doen't drain after wash.?
Bad pump would be my guess. As the water is collected/extracted from the wash tub, there is a pump to remove it from the washer itself.Whirlpool Duet Front Loader Washer - All of the water doen't drain after wash.?
You are using to much soap
My front loading Maytag did the same thing. It was the most expensive washer I ever bought and the worse one I ever owned. I was glad after seven years when it died and I had already spent 400 dollars on it and I refused to fix it again. The water stayed in the drum like yours and always had a bad smell, I hated that washer, what a rip off. I bought a top loading Whirlpool for less than what it would take to fix the Maytag!
You need to call a repairman and have them bring a new waterpump for your washing machine. A trained technician will be able to replace the pump and your problem should be solved immediately.
Maybe some sort of blockage in pump or hose;should be cheap to fix...
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment