Monday, December 21, 2009

I have a Whirlpool washing machine that stopped doing the rinse cycle and its finally spin. please help?

Once when i had the same problem the guy said it was the pump that had broken!I have a Whirlpool washing machine that stopped doing the rinse cycle and its finally spin. please help?
it has a bad timer switchI have a Whirlpool washing machine that stopped doing the rinse cycle and its finally spin. please help?
stop sitting on it during spin cycle you naughty girl
Ya probably ought to call a repair man to come and look at it.
could be the belt gone on it or computer circuit faulty or switches.you should get British gas service insurance which covers everything in your house appliances for only 18 pounds a month
it may be the cold inlet valve,you will need a multi meter to check the valve,you could try setting the program to spin you should be able to here the pump,if not you may have a blockage in the pump hope this helps.
whats the problem ---cant you open the door.give more information
I have the same problem. I did not believe my house helper two weeks ago finally encountered the same problem last week. Ive called the repair and they told me its the circuit breaker of the machine. Lucky for me I have the warranty for one year so its free.
its a faulty pump and will cost around 拢40 to 拢60 to repair.
i had a whirlpool that caught fire in its final spin.... so if its under guarantee call in the repairman...

No comments:

Post a Comment