Monday, December 21, 2009

My cloths washing machine (whirlpool)when spindraining vibrates like crazy- it is level so what is the problem

My Whirlpool cloths washing machine vibrates like it is going to exploid when it is in the drain cycle. It is level so this is not the problem. I could call a repare man but would rather try to fix it myself. Unfortunately, I don't have a manual but am in the process of getting one. Any suggestions would be so so appreciated.My cloths washing machine (whirlpool)when spindraining vibrates like crazy- it is level so what is the problem
Make sure you put everything in evenly, so that the clothes are distributed all the way around the inside of the machine, not just stuffed down to one side.My cloths washing machine (whirlpool)when spindraining vibrates like crazy- it is level so what is the problem
It may be off or too much cothes in the washer to handle or the clothes may need to be adjusted around to even out.
could be your belt is worn or stretched.
If its vibrating, you should sit on it. It might not fix the problem but it feels really good. At least you'll be relaxed.
  • cash advance loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment